Listening to Win
Do You Possess the “Power Listening” Skills of Successful Leaders?
Winners listen. They pay attention when you speak and they hear what you say. Winners respond only when you have finished talking. Their secret is that they have learned how to listen well. Become an all effective, well balanced communicator in only just 15 minutes a day with this proven audio learning program. (3 hrs 51 mins)
The Art of Listening Made Easy
Becoming an effective listener is critical for succeeding in business and in life. Listening skills are directly tied to job performance and earning potential. Listening to Win is a fun and easy-to-follow program that will make a difference in your life.
You’ll Learn How To…
- Identify and overcome common listening blocks and biases
- Discover the right way to approach problem solving and decision-making
- Become an all around effective and well-balanced communicator
- Listening effectively to reach your goals
- See what you are not hearing
- Listen better at work, home and in personal settings
Learn the most important communication skill you were never taught!
About the Author…
Leil Lowndes is the author and narrator of Listening to Win and Conversation Confidence. She is an internationally acclaimed communications expert. She is a best-selling author of over five books and world-renowned speaker who has coached both in the government and private sectors. She has coached 1000’s of clients including fortune 500 companies and executives and she has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV talk shows. Her techniques are proven and effective.